Friday, May 29, 2009

Meeting Baby TinkerBell



Yesterday, I took my boys out to Mapleton to see a baby pony my brother's horse fathered. It was only a week old. The boys had lots of fun seeing and petting the baby and sitting on the mommy horse. Kekoa actually used to really love horses. He had a horse-themed birthday party when he turned two. But somewhere along the way Superman and other action heroes stole his heart. Maybe it is all for the better because on our way home I made a quick stop to the post office and saw this. . .

The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I told Kyle I had a Hitch (the movie) moment when I saw him - I needed Benadryl fast. Poor thing. Koa is officially allergic to horse hair (it happened once before). So, I guess we'll just stick with superheroes and plastic horses. At least on the daily-basis level.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Awwww, that baby pony is so cute!! Kono would've loved to go. Poor Kekoa, his eyes looked like it really hurt.