Thursday, May 21, 2009

Any Excuse for Good Food




Tomorrow I am getting my bottom wisdom teeth pulled. It is something I have been meaning to do for a while. Well, the dreaded day is almost here. So, tonight I had a little fun creating a delicious dinner for the final meal for my wisdom teeth. We made homemade steak fajitas. We went all the way with steak cooked on the grill, three colors of peppers, fresh guacamole, and homemade spanish rice and tortillas. It made quite the mess in the kitchen and took a couple hours to prepare, but it sure was tasty. Then we ended with strawberry shortcake. I think my wisdom teeth will go out happy. And maybe if I am lucky one of them will be my sweet tooth and I'll be able to cut back on the sugars in the future.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Mmmmm that looks so good guys, it looks like food you'd see in a cook book.

Celeste said...

MMMMM HMMMMM! Sure was yummy!!