Early one morning last week Kekoa let me know he was ready to do some pictures in my studio of his "daddy-dance" costumes (which are like the ones Kyle has for his Polynesian dancing). I do not get a whole lot of cooperation when it comes to pictures - so I jumped on this opportunity. It was so fun to dress him and do pictures. He put his costume bag in his room and had to change away from the studio (just like Kyle changes in separate room during a show). There were a couple times I had to remind Kekoa that Daddy did it a certain way and he was very willing. I had a blast and here is one of the pictures I was able to create. I found the tapa cloth picture online - it is from a book called Call It Courage. I thought it was perfect for Kekoa, my courageous one. I gave it to Kyle as a late father's day present. I am thinking about printing a canvas of it. . .~m
7 comments:
That's an awesome picture! You're so talented! Anyways, I think a canvas print would be a great idea-now you just have to convince the other boys to do it and then you'll have a great collage of them all! Maybe you could dress one in Native American dress and the other in Filipino dress... that would be so cute!
I LOVE his expression. Little tough boy. You are so talented.
BEAUTIFUL pictures...and a BEAUTIFUL family!!
Such a cute kid. I love the texture!
you take the most amazing pictures...
can I say that picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely precious!
Love his expression and his desire to be like his dad. :) Awesome photo!
Post a Comment