Sunday, June 8, 2008

Note to Self. . .


. . . do not leave syrup on the table with Ikaika.
Kyle made yummy pancakes for breakfast on Saturday. It was such a hit that the boys ate it for lunch later in the day. Ikaika is at an independent phase where he wants to do everything himself - so when he asked for more syrup I helped him squeeze out about two more tablespoons worth on to his plate. I got busy with something else and left the bottle on the table. Before I knew it he had emptied the whole bottle on his plate. I guess at least it was all on the plate.
Anyway - at times like these there is nothing left to do but take a picture and post a blog about it. : )

1 comment:

Jen and Beth said...

Just like the salad dressing. He just likes to pour stuff. =)