Sunday, June 15, 2008

FATHER'S DAY LOVE

I awoke this morning to the smell of a wonderful breakfast in bed. Michele let me sleep in after I stayed up till 2:00am working on homework. She and Kekoa brought me breakfast on a nice little tray and Kekoa once again said, "Happy Easters." (For anyone who saw Nacho Libre, that was pretty funny). He said that phrase to Michele on Mother's Day as well. I love it. Michele hooked me up with a nice little Polynesian breakfast of rice, eggs, and spam. She sliced some peaches and had my non-fat milk on the side. It was perfect. I devoured the food and fell back asleep (and then had the wierdest nightmares about moving to Arizona to the land of snakes). After a long morning, teaching at church and keeping up with our three little tornados, Michele made one of my favorite dinners....baked rice and chicken (Colombian style). She did so much to show me her love today. Thank you Michele for a wonderful Father's Day. I felt loved and valued as a husband and father. Every day in the Reyes home feels like Father's Day.

K

3 comments:

Dah-Wheen's Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reyesohana said...

Thank you honey -
loved that you are posting and I am so glad you enjoyed your Father's Day : )

Susie said...

Way to go Michele! I don't know about Michele, but it is so hard to top (or even match) what our awesome husbands do for us on Mother's Day! I guess food is pretty much always a winner...
Glad you felt appreciated.