Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sepa - 5 months (June 21, 2008)

I keep forgetting to post this picture. I did take it on the day he turned 5 months. Again - not so easy to do the picture in the teacup. Next month should better. Sepa is doing well - Yesterday he rolled over for the first time. Too bad I missed it because I was helping Kekoa pick up his toys. I laid Sepa on his back on the floor and when I turned back around he was on his tummy. I did see him do it later on in the day though. Another cute thing was he held on to my arm for the first time. I went to pick him up - he was so excited to see me - and he grabbed on to my left arm with his whole arm. The little squeeze was so cute. I love him - he is growing well.
Here are a couple others . . .

2 comments:

JaPinoy said...

Bro. beautiful kids!
I found your family blog through Maka and Jeane. Our family is doing well in KY. Tell everyone hi for us.

check us at
http://kekoasadventures.blogspot.com/

Rae said...

I love them all, but the second one's my favorite! :) He is a beauty.