Monday, June 16, 2008

Everyone Loves Daddy

I was busy last night catching up on the blog from Ikaika's birthday that I didn't get a chance to post my Father's Day thought.
I am so thankful for the wonderful Father of my children - I could not ask for anyone better. The boys love him so much. I often think of how blessed they are to have such a involved, loving father.
Since pictures are more fun and telling, I thought I'd just post a few pictures of Daddy and his boys : )

Here is a fun picture of Kyle and the boys on Ikaika's birthday (my nephew Kono is also in the picture). I love the silly face Kyle is making - most people know Kyle's great sense of humor. That fun side of him is partly what makes him such a great father.


Kyle always takes time to get outside and play with the boys - even when he has a plate that is overflowing.

Superman Daddy - the boys love to be carried across the floor hanging on to his legs. I don't know what we will do when Sepa gets big enough to want to join in.


A couple fun ones from my studio.

We love Daddy!

6 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

wow! blast from the past! i just found you on the stanger's page. we're in their ward in pg. you have such a beautiful family. (sara "mitchell" laclaire)

Unknown said...

Michele and Kyle,
I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. You really have fun together! Keep it comin'! Happy Birthday Ikaika!

Mitchell Maddness said...

Kyle and Family,

You have a beautiful family!! Let those little boys know what a great missionary their daddy was!

Abrazos,
The mitchell family! - aka - hermana welch's family

Christi said...

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and I really enjoy keeping up with you and yours though it (although your photos make me feel like I can't take a picture worth anything!) I am a slacker about posting comments, though, and just wanted you to know that I do check it and enjoy it! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Ie Li said...

Your boys are the perfect mix of you and Kyle. So handsome.

Rae said...

What a sweet post and photos!