Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bat



The Laker outfit lasted all of one day because this little outfit arrived in the mail that same day. The mask came as a gift from Kyle on one of the days he was away to FL. The cape was a piece of scrap material I had up in my studio - with a little edging from Aunty Celeste it completed the outfit. So Kekoa has now become Batman. It has actually been very economical since he has outgrown his summer clothes and instead of buying him new stuff he will just wear this everyday for the rest of the summer. Don't you love the abs - he gets it from both Kyle and I. And the poses were all him.
PS. I have declared full potty training. Hurray, hurray, hurray : )

2 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

So cute...and congrats on the potty training!!!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Too dang cute! Seriously!